- ICEAH is promoting scientific research, development and dissemination of hypnotic techniques in collaboration with other colleagues, especially, from the United States, Russia, Germany, Japan, Israel, Poland and the Czech Republic.
- ICEAH collects and evaluates the results of scientific research data and rehabilitation, promote the creation of groups of psychologists, medical, biological and anthropologists specialized in hypnology.
- ICEAH organizes seminars, workshops, conferences, courses for the training of new hypnotherapists and practitioners in health and promote publications related to hypnosis and carries out individual therapeutic care or group.
MEMBERS OF ICEAH ARE OUTSTANDING IN THREE CATEGORIES:
- Ordinary Members: are graduates in psychology, medicine, biology, anthropology and pharmacology.
- Extraordinary Members: are undergraduates in the above disciplines and wellness operators.
- Supporting members: they are all natural persons, associations, institutions or legal persons wishing to contribute to the achievement of the objectives of the ICEAH, non-profit purposes.